Stagiair(e) HBO/WO Online Marketing & Social Media Intern Up!Rotterdam en Upstream Festival
As Online Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will join the Up!Rotterdam team and work in close collaboration with the Marketing & Communications team of the City of Rotterdam. You will assist with content planning for our social media platforms, support the execution of campaigns and communicate with our collaborators and media partners as needed. In addition, you will support the creation of our monthly newsletter, scale-up profile stories and any other (partner) updates.
Up!Rotterdam is a public-private collaboration. Each with our own disciplines, we work together to turn Up! into a success. For this position, you will be expected to work autonomously and take ownership over what you do, adding to a steep learning curve that extends beyond your daily responsibilities. We value your (creative) input and initiative.
- Design images for - and write the (English) copy of - our social media posts and newsletters for both Up!Rotterdam and Upstream Festival;
- Manage the content calendar and content planning for organic (social) media channels like Instagram, LinkedIn and our newsletters;
- Assist with setting up campaigns for Up!Rotterdam’s different projects and Upstream Festival;
- Maintain contact with our partners and ambassadors about anything Social Media, both inwards and outwards;
- Assist with reporting as you keep an eye on our OKRs;
- Maintain accurate data on partners in the ecosystem.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Communication, Marketing or other relevant studies;
- Excellent professional (written) language skills in English;
- Interest and understanding of major social media channels;
- Interest in Rotterdam and particularly Rotterdam’s innovation ecosystem and efforts;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong copywriting and design skills (Canva);
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Available immediately.
- You will work in a dynamic and innovative environment, surrounded by ambitious entrepreneurs, startups and scaleups;
- As Up!Rotterdam consists of a small team, you’ll have many opportunities to take initiative and make an impact;
- The chance to attend and cover amazing (innovation) events;
- An internship compensation (depending on hours)
Heb je interesse?
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in an inspiring and innovative environment, submit your motivation explaining to us why you’re the person for the job (in English!) to Lisette Braakenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bij Gemeente Rotterdam hechten we veel waarde aan integriteit, diversiteit, het creëren van gelijke kansen en interne doorgroeimogelijkheden. Wil je solliciteren? Lees hier waar we waarde aan hechten.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.